We are a community-based organization dedicated to supporting the services and programs of the Mountain House Library. The Friends raise funds in a variety of ways, including selling used books that have been donated to the library and accepting monetary donations from individuals and businesses. Mountain House Friends of the Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All of your donations are tax deductible.
We welcome you to join us! If you’re interested in becoming more involved, we are also looking for additional volunteers. Whether you have an hour or two to give, or more time to offer, you can make a positive contribution by volunteering your time. There are many opportunities to share your unique talents and make a difference in our community.
How to support your library:
In addition to becoming a member of the Friends of the Library, you can:
- Donate your gently used books to the library for our book sales.
- Make a cash donation, large or small. Ask your company if it will match your donation.
- Shop the Friends of the Library used book sales.
- Tell your family, friends, and neighbors about the Friends of the Library.
- Volunteer! Volunteers are always needed and welcomed.
- Add to the library’s book collection.
- Enhance the summer reading program.
- Support other library programs and events.